Jetset Tours is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our offices including water,electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products which comply fully with UK government and EU legislation and recognised environmental best practice accordingly
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities
- Make efficient and environmentally responsible use of energy, water and other natural resources
In summary, we will take all reasonable steps to prevent pollution of both our local and wider environments.