Campervan Holidays are a fun way to see Australia’s Great Outdoors. Maui Australia offer the most modern fleet of campervans in Australia. We recommend that when you first arrive in Australia you allow a couple of days to adapt to the climate and time difference before commencing your campervan holiday.
- Campervan of your choice
- Unlimited kilometres
- Standard insurance
- Travel wallet including road maps and travel information
- Kitchen kit
- Personal kit
- 24 hour roadside service
- Additional driver fee
- Vehicle collection and return branches are located in Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
- Daily opening times vary, we recommend you ask your travel consultant for details
- Open all public holidays except Christmas day
- Baby booster seats available at $A35 per rental
Optional equipment must be pre-booked and is payable on collection of your vehicle
Conditions of hire
Duration of hire
- Hire is based on a daily basis (not 24 hours)
- Minimum hire period of five consecutive days (subject to campervan type and peak periods, details on application)
- One way hires are subject to a 7 day minimum hire requirement
- Minimum rental periods are subject to change during peak periods
- All drivers must be 21 years of age or over with a valid driver’s licence which must be in English or an international permit will be required
For drivers 75 years of age or over, a medical certificate stating that the customer is fit to drive is required.
- All rentals are subject to a security deposit of A$7,500, which is to be paid at commencement of each hire by credit card imprint and will be refunded in full, subject to non-involvement in an accident or damage to the campervan. The A$7,500 security deposit can be reduced by purchasing a liability reduction option from A$29 per day
- One-way rentals are permitted at a fee of A$360
The one-way fee, if applicable, is charged per hire.
- In the event of any damage to the vehicle or third party property, you will be liable for up to the first A$7,500
Maui and Britz have a number of optional insurance packages available at the time of hire to reduce damage liability or personal liability. These are payable direct. You should also check what is covered by your insurance policy.
- Road tolls and infringements
- Change of location fee up to A$700
- Cancellation fees may apply
- Airport concession fee may apply